Sunday, May 18, 2014

Black Rice Veggie Bowl Update

I just shared my delicious veggie bowl experience in my last post; and as promised I tried it with fresh kale. It was even more delicious - if that's possible.

I wanted to share pictures from my digital camera (instead of just my phone).

It's hard to tell but there's a bed of warm black rice underneath those delicious fresh veggies.

Black rice veggie bowl with fresh kale




Here's a picture with the veggies chopped and the rice visible.

Veggie bowl with fresh veggies & black rice


And lastly, here is the (partially eaten) veggie bowl with Vidalia Onion dressing.


Black Rice Veggie Bowl with Vidalia Onion Dressing

I find veggie bowls with rice are much more filling than salad alone. I'll be doing this often.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback.